Sick from the fear
of the Pain, you've caused
In the winter you lay me to rest
In a mausoleum covered with white roses
Surrounded by an army
Of a thousand sleeping corpses
I lie here dying, I wait for your return
Everybody's shouting objections
You don't know how to break free
All I want is to hold you near
Why is this so hard for you to see?
I arise slowly
from the depths of my crypt
In the snow I will walk to your death
Unknowingly I wonder, if your safe in your bed
Are you alive, or did you forget about me darling?
I'm outside waiting, will you answer your door?
Eyes twitch with the fear of badness
My body cold as ice, you pretend not to notice
Feels like death is crawling on my skin
Killing off my already failing organs
Like a disease, your poison, reaches my veins!
Everybody's shouting objections
You don't know how to break free
All I want is to hold you near
Why is this so hard for you to see?
You Bequeath poison unto me
In hopes of saving us
Burying me, I broke free,
You cannot run to save us fallen
Now trapped in your dreams
Your stuck with demons
Devouring, killing off who you are
Like a disease, your poison reaches my veins
When you're sleeping,
I find it hard to believe
That your safe,
All alone in your bed!
Monsters crawling,
In your room
I can't save you but
Please take my hand!!
No comments:
Post a Comment