Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Bringing Me Back

Another, Sleepless night! Creeps, by my bed side!
Captivating, Me with! Paranoia
The trembling, is consistent,
Forcing me into sickness
With every gasp for air,
sweat drips down my spine.
Has my past, Liiiife, resurrected? NO!

I am haunted, by rebirth, of tendencies,
Their darkness, never subsides
Ever calling, eternally hinting
Towards my up rise and my down fall

Vanish, the south wind whispers
Welcoming my disappearance,
I am lulled in the midst of my destroyer...

A CURSE! A BLESSING!
A PAIN! A BEAUTY!
FOREVER! IT SCREAMS!
WAITING! FOR ME TO!
INVITE! MYSELF BACK! Innnn....

When the, promise of, a new day sleeps
I'll remain restless
Departing on, my wanderlust! Home
a place long forgotten for me
I've been so, far in war, beyond my lands
Defending a world I have yet to see

Endlessly, awake to, consider this angel of misfortune
Harassed by, this beast of, tranquility
The slithering, poison, persuading my heart
(Seems to be the very entity encouraging my innocence)

Will I use this curse as a blessing?
Will I turn this pain into a beauty?
Will I conquer this demon into a weapon?
Or will I deny myself and continue,
Being stalked by paranoia,
seizures, insomnia, and self hate?

I THINK NOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment