Tuesday, March 15, 2011

You'll Never Be Sober

I'll protect you from the cold
I'll be your strength and shield
I'm a, terrible, liar!
I'll shut you in the cold
I'll let you sink and rot

(You don't feel) NEVER WANTING, TO FEEL, FOR THEM, JUST WHORE
(You don't understand true love) YOURSELF OUT, INSTEAD, OF LOVING THEM
(You don't feel) STARVING YOURSELF, WON'T MAKE, YOU A, PERFECT WHORE
(You only kill yourself) YOU CAN'T GET TO ME! KILLING YOURSELF, TRY TO, GET TO ME!

You will, never be, sober
I am your drug of choice
I'm a, terrible, liar!
Get out, this is my life!
You will never be me!

Bow,ing, to me! And breath,ing, for me!
I'm, your-fav, orite, drug, of choice!
Starv,ing, for me! And bleed,ing, on me!
You, must come! To your, sens-es!

You, WILL NEVER, be sober!
You will never be, You will never be!
YOU! WILL NEVER! BE SOBER!

No comments:

Post a Comment