Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Thus I Return

The chill of winter has just began
Winds from Odin curse the lands
The sun sets forever on this day
"I awake from my crypt
The Ice Queen returns"

All this light has shunned me deep
Down into my frozen sleep
Locked in a tomb and buried below
Anticipate in darkness, my power will grow

The ice coffin cracks, I'm finally strong
Giving me a chance, I've been waiting too long
I am ready to take charge over my repose
No longer in sleep, my hand holds no rose.

I hold my death certificate
I carry my destiny in my left hand
I command this life with the right
I am the Ice Queen

I'll regain my title as Queen of Ice
I'll give you one chance, roll the dice
Roll one side, prepare for war
The other side, trapped in ice coffins
For 20 years.

Rolled to war,
Advance to war!
I'll sacrifice it all!
Prepare,
   For,
      War!

No comments:

Post a Comment